Friday, January 28, 2011

Iaomt Root Canal

Multiple Sclerosis And Dental Work
I went to a mercury free holistic dentist approved by the IAOMT who safely removed my silver mercury fillings using a rubber dam and much ventilation and then I began detoxing for the past year and again I will say, I’ve had a root canal years ago, ... Read Article

My Ashburn Dentist: Amalgam Fillings - YouTube
5:13 Modern Root Canal Technique Using the Advance Protaper Technology by CapitalSmiledocs 11,292 views 4:16 Root Canal: Start to Finish by EEforEndo 63,894 views 3:58 Molar Root Canal: Start to Finish by EEforEndo 14,434 views ... View Video

Dentist Durango, CO - John A. Rothchild, D.D.S., P.C.
Rothchild DDS Office Philosophy: IAOMT Report on Mercury: Brain Neuron Degeneration: Smoking Teeth - Poison Gas: The ADA's Position ... Read Article

Dr. Gerald Smith Discusses The Dental/Whole Body Connection ...
10:32 Why You Should Never Get A Root Canal - Dr. Gerald Smith by extremehealthradio Featured 364 1:16:19 Dr. James Neubrander discusses treatment options for autism IAOMT 2010 Galloway by iaomt 467 views ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment