Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Root Canal Eye Pain

My Teeth Were Fine BEFORE Going To The Dentist!
He shot so much crap in there that my eye went numb. :| I feel your pain. I had a root canal 4-5 yrs ago on 2 back molars - aprox 3,000 dollars later with crowns I kept going back telling them it would start hurting. ... Read Article

Abscessed Tooth - What Is An Abscessed Tooth?
Pain Relief; For Parents; Share; Apply now to guide this site. Discuss in our forum. A root canal is usually the only option to save a tooth once it has become abscessed. If you suspect that you have an abscessed tooth, you should see your dentist right away. ... Read Article

Root canal Journey #2 - YouTube
Contact lenses are expensive man! I had red eye on my right eye since Saturday night, so I went doctor on Monday. I think the majority of the pain yesterday was from the trauma to the gum tissue and the pressure of the 7:36 ROOT CANAL TREATMENT/ Maxillary First Premolar by ... View Video

Trigeminal Neuralgia And Multiple Sclerosis - Facial Pain And ...
Usually the most intense pain is short-lived (from a few seconds to up to two minutes), Hold Off On the Root Canals: Given the location and nature of the pain associated with trigeminal neuralgia, it is often mistaken for dental pain. ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment