Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Root Canal Still Hurts

Fibromyalgia Blog: Hair Color Linked To Pain Sensitivity?
I had a root canal done today, and I told the Endodontist that I usually require more Novocaine than is initially used. Three times he had to stop and administer more, their bodies/muscles/nerves still reacted to the cutting etc. ... Read Article

SICK OF BEING SILENT (Day 616) - YouTube
Fever, Sore throat, Coughing, Sneezing, not wanting to eat much, body hurts Yes I am still going to work.. Why? Because I cann Sign in . Upload. Search . Guide new. Popular on YouTube; Music; Sports; Gaming; Movies; TV Shows; 8:16 Avoid a Root Canal . ... View Video

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
The median nerve can be compressed by a decrease in the size of the canal, an increase in the size of the contents (such as the swelling of lubrication tissue around the flexor tendons), or both. Nerve, nerve root, plexus. Cranial nerve ... Read Article

Photos of Root Canal Still Hurts

A Crazy Circle Of Events
Last week I was taken off my phase one clinical trial drug temporarily, because my blood counts were so low.  My white count was .5,  which many of you will know is critically low. Two weeks earlier, it was my red cell count that had fallen, for which I received blood transfusions ... Read News

No comments:

Post a Comment