Thursday, September 8, 2011

Root Canal Pregnancy

Tooth Bleaching - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
Root canal therapy; Root end surgery; Scaling and root planing; Teeth cleaning; Dental bonding; Tooth polishing; Tooth bleaching; Dental implant; See also: Index of oral health and dental articles; Outline of dentistry and oral health; Oral hygiene; Dental instruments; ... Read Article

Cauda Equina Syndrome - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
After the conus medullaris, the canal contains a mass of nerves Cauda equina can occur during pregnancy due to lumbar disc herniation; age of mother increases the risk. Surgery can still be performed and the pregnancy does not adversely affect treatment. ... Read Article

Adults And Dental Health Care - Dental Care For Adults
Describes what a root canal is. What Causes Bad Breath? Learn what causes bad breath and how to prevent and treat it. Explains what pregnancy gingivitis is, how you can prevent pregnancy gingivitis and what to do if you develop pregnancy gingivitis. ... Read Article

Novocaine (film) - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
On Susan's initial office visit, Frank schedules her for a root canal the very next day, and offers her some Ibuprofen to address her pain in the meanwhile. Claiming that she is allergic to the offered medication, Susan requests a prescription for the addictive pain-killer Demerol. ... Read Article

What Hurts Worse Than Labor? - Pregnancy Week By Week ...
I know you said root canal - but pre-canal tooth aches, man oh man. When I had my first, I did it all natural, Explore Pregnancy & Childbirth. Must Reads. Pregnancy Calendar; Girl or Boy? Belly & Ultrasound Photos; 25 Signs of Pregnancy; How Your Baby Grows; ... Read Article

My Teeth Were Fine BEFORE Going To The Dentist!
I had a root canal 4-5 yrs ago on 2 back molars I never had a cavatiy until after my first pregnancy. Then the bomb hit and my teeth started decaying right in front of my eyes. At first the dentist said my bleeding gums was caused by my toothbrush. ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment