Friday, November 11, 2011

Root Canal My Tooth Still Hurts

I Need root canal Therapy But I’m Terrified Because my ...
Question by Jenni: I need root canal therapy but I’m terrified because my dentist couldn’t numb the tooth.? I’m wondering if taking oral antibiotics before root canal therapy could make it a less painful experience. ... View Video

Dental Health Board Index: Failed root canal In Cracked tooth
Hi, I am new to the boards, glad I found you. Is it possible to have pain in a cracked tooth for a year and a half after a root canal without a progressive infection or abcess - or could it be referred pain from TMJD? ... View Video

Oral Surgery - Recovery After Oral Surgery
Bleeding after a tooth extraction is normal and slight bleeding may be noticed for up to 24 hours after surgery. Information on Root Canals; From Baby to Adult Teeth; Eating With Braces; By Category. Basic Dental Care; Children's Dentistry; Dental Emergencies; ... Read Article

About Experts Sitemap - Group 15 - Page 43 2013-03-19
As long as no cracks or fractures are noted, I would opt for the root canal. If this was my tooth, Even though a tooth had root canal treatment, the tooth can still erupt into the space. There really dental bridge work- tooth now hurts, dry sockets, root canal treatment dry sockets, root ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment