Monday, April 2, 2012

My Root Canal Does Not Hurt

Multiple Sclerosis And Dental Work
One last thing, despite what it might look like, when I exhibit hyperreflexia it does NOT hurt in the least. then i met a dentist he said to remove all my root canal filled teeth my MS was causing me so much problems that i just wanted to die i got TN at top of it, ... Read Article

Photos of My Root Canal Does Not Hurt

PFT: Seeking Job With Contender, Urlacher Waits
More than two weeks ago, the Bears slammed the door in the face of the most recent face of their defense. Still, he's currently no closer to joining a new team than he was when the Bears cut him loose. ... Read News

My Teeth Were Fine BEFORE Going To The Dentist!
Does your tooth hurt more when you are lying down? If so you could need the root canal. It's worth investigating now while they can still save the tooth. Root canal is cheaper than having a porcelain tooth fitted! Carol Annactive and healthy. carolann5111 Dec 15 2008 14:29 Member posts ... Read Article

Gingiva - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
Scaling and root planing; Full mouth disinfection; Surgical therapy and periodontal surgery: Apically positioned flap; Bone graft; Coronally positioned flap; Crown lengthening; Open flap debridement; Free gingival graft; Pulp · Root canal (Apical foramen) ... Read Article

Dental Appointments With Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
As I write this, I'm sitting here numb from my upper lip to my eyebrow, knowing that when it wears off, I'm going to hurt and hurt bad. Right now it’s my teeth. I had a root canal that “went bad”, was the definition I was given by the oral surgeon. ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment