Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Root Canal Still Hurts

Dentist Calgary, Extracting A Single Tooth - YouTube
I have my lose tooth. although they still stung. 2:29 Use of a luxator to extract a broken root by Anders Nattestad 74,220 views 10:38 Total Knee Replacement Surgery Part 2 - Update 2011 by Kirby L. Turnage, MD Turnage 804,334 views ... View Video

My Root Canal Still Hurts Photos

A Crazy Circle Of Events
Last week I was taken off my phase one clinical trial drug temporarily, because my blood counts were so low.  My white count was .5,  which many of you will know is critically low. Two weeks earlier, it was my red cell count that had fallen, for which I received blood transfusions ... Read News

IUD Removal - ParaGard/Mirena IUD Removal
I had my doctor check if it was still there and it was. I was supposed to get it out at 5 years but I am overdue by 6 months. I am scared of repeating the pain of insertion and have finally called for the appointment. ... Read Article

Scrotum - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
In some male mammals, the scrotum is a dual-chambered protuberance of skin and muscle, containing the testicles and divided by a septum. It is an extension of the perineum, and is located between the penis and anus. In humans and some other mammals, the scrotum becomes covered with pubic hairs ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment