Friday, July 20, 2012

Iaomt Root Canals

Reaction To The FDA's Mercury Classification Not Surprising
The IAOMT will continue to fight this unwise policy by all legal means. Stephen M. Koral, DMD President, IAOMT. Information on Root Canals; From Baby to Adult Teeth; Eating With Braces; By Category. Basic Dental Care; Children's Dentistry; Dental Emergencies; ... Read Article

Re: Root Canals: Please Read Before Having An Extraction! At ...
Pinkshark: Re: Root Canals: Please Read Before Having an Extraction! PM pinkshark email pinkshark Date: 10/31/2012 7:43:56 PM ( 6 mon ago ) Hits: 2238 Size: 5780 char. ... Read Article

Multiple Sclerosis And Dental Work
My 2 teeth both had root Canals and Crowns and “I guess” during one of my falls I gritted my teeth so hard that the I went to a mercury free holistic dentist approved by the IAOMT who safely removed my silver mercury fillings using a rubber dam and much ventilation and ... Read Article

Safer Amalgam Removal - YouTube
For information on how root canals might affect you go watch "Rooted" I would go on the IAOMT web site and start there. If no good mercury-safe dentist is found in your area I'd look in the Yellow Pages for a mercury-free dentist. ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment