Friday, December 30, 2011

Funny Root Canal Jokes

Best Pranks On Dwight - YouTube
1:07 JOSS WHEDON'S FUNNY "THE OFFICE" VAMPIRE EPISODE by brianfizzy 176,825 views 2:36 Outtakes with John Krasinski by TimeMagazine 357,665 views 0:31 Jim slaps Dwight in the face - The Office new olympic game by ryanyeahdotcom 287,456 views ... View Video

Calling Out To Women 50+ - Page 329 - Calorie Counter | Food ...
Hopefully this will be the start of something wonderful, educational, funny-offer up jokes anecdotes, whatever! LET'S GET STARTED! Edited Apr 06 2008 22:52 by nycgirl Had a root canal that about did me in - I said if I ever need another I would have to be sedated! Yeah for laughing gas!!!! ... Read Article

Money In Your 20s Sitemap - Page 4 2013-03-29
One of the biggest jokes I hear when it comes to New Year's Resolutions are about how quickly most people break them. It's funny every time a winter storm hits Weekend Challenges 2011: Budgeting Take 2 If you need a crown and root canal, ... Read Article

Calling Out To Women 50+ - Page 123 - Calorie Counter | Food ...
Hopefully this will be the start of something wonderful, educational, funny-offer up jokes anecdotes, whatever! LET'S GET STARTED! Edited Apr 06 2008 22:52 by nycgirl like a root canal or a hysterectomy. I still say if God had wanted me to bend over, ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment