Friday, December 9, 2011

Root Canal Last

I Don't Know What To Do! - Calorie Counter | Food Nutrition ...
I just got a root canal yesterday and now my jaw is super sore. I can barely open it. I got my wisdom teeth pulled last summer, and I wasn't allowed to suck anything through a straw for a week, not sure if a root canal is the same, ... Read Article

8 Things That Hurt Worse Than Childbirth - Pregnancy Week By ...
Root Canal I know it’s common to mention dental work and the pain of childbirth, but it did come up. To those who like to say that you wouldn’t have a root canal without pain relief, typically does not last for days, and it is intermittent. ... Read Article

Cavity Rant - Calorie Counter | Food Nutrition Data For ...
I just paid $700 for a root canal last month! They make a killing on a filling. (Sorry, that was cheesy!) ;-p Stephanie. italianprincess Jun 06 2007 20:57 I had to have a root canal @ 7 months pregnant b/c I had a cavity UNDER a filling!! Yeah. *pshaw* ... Read Article

Images of Root Canal Last

Why You Won't Be Audited This Year
Those worried about suffering the tax equivalent of a root canal may be in luck this year. Thanks to budget cuts, the chances of getting audited will be even slimmer than normal. ... Read News

10 Points. Im Really Scared, How Long Do root canals last And Is ...
Breaking News Visit Yahoo! News for the latest. × Close this window ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment