Thursday, December 8, 2011

Root Canal Leads To Cancer

Woman Discovers Natural Cure For Trigeminal Neuralgia (www ...
Problem in my experience with TN (usually small, but very irritable). Focusing on the 1/5 of water in the glass that leads to horrific pain overflow I too feel like I want to just pull the entire left side of my face off. You mentioned a root canal. I don't know if ... View Video

Hal Huggins - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
Huggins claims that root canal therapy results in cause focal infections and a variety of maladies, or that dental amalgam leads to tissue accumulation of neurotoxic levels of mercury but that this scientific evidence is ignored toward confirmation bias of dental amalgam's safety. ... Read Article

Osteomyelitis - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
Infectious root-canaled teeth, or other disease or drugs (e.g., immunosuppressive therapy). Osteomyelitis is a secondary complication in 1–3% of patients with pulmonary tuberculosis ... Read Article

Page 1 Of Comments On Request: My Dental Work - YouTube
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment