Friday, January 13, 2012

Hurt After Root Canal

Dental Appointments With Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Right now it’s my teeth. I had a root canal that “went bad”, was the definition I was given by the oral surgeon. I was numb for 6 six hours after and it hurt and drove me crazy. August 9, 2011 at 11:37 am (40) Jen says: ... Read Article

Multiple Sclerosis And Dental Work
I was diagnosed shortly after I had a root canal and some caps put in. I was (1st to have the root removed then to find out why it still hurt after a round of anti biotics.Then found out I needed another round of anti biotics because the infection was still there.Even after ... Read Article

My Teeth Were Fine BEFORE Going To The Dentist!
Ahh the lovely root canal. I had one about four years ago. Felt the pain for about a year after. Jessicssabc: I also had a bad experience some years ago when a filling went bad and still hurt months after it had been done. ... Read Article

Hurt After Root Canal Images

PFT: Shanahan Says RGIII Willl Set Recovery Record
The talk that Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III is making an unprecedented recovery from reconstructive knee surgery continues. Two weeks after Dr. James Andrews, who performed Griffin’s surgery, referred to Griffin’s recovery as “ superhuman ,” Redskins coach Mike Shanahan said in an interview on NFL Network that Griffin’s hard work in rehab is already leading to significant progress. ... Read News

No comments:

Post a Comment