Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Root Canal Too Expensive

To The American Guy On The News This Morning.. - Page 2
In the south too my SIL is a CSM All joking aside, it's because it's so damned expensive. I had a root canal/crown in May, cost $1700. I still need a another cavity filled, but can't until I finish paying off the root canal $100 at a time ... Read Article

Dental Caries - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
In general, early treatment is less painful and less expensive than treatment of extensive decay. When the decay is too extensive, During a root canal, the pulp of the tooth, ... Read Article

You Better NOT Shop Around - Why Tattoos And Piercings Should ...
The very idea that people should be shopping for a bargain when getting a piercing or tattoo is about as pleasant as a root canal. What's the Big Deal? "I really want a tattoo from so-and-so, but they're so expensive!" Get over the "too expensive" mentality. ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment