Monday, February 6, 2012

Bad Root Canal Job

Root Canals Hurt! - YouTube
I just had one earlier today and it doesn't really hurt that bad. But your video made me laugh. nice job. :-) 3:00 Root Canal and Dental Fear by Dr. Jerry Gordon 13,094 views 6:19 I've had a root canal, ... View Video

Root canal - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
A root canal is the space within the root of a tooth. Part of a naturally occurring space within a tooth, it consists of the pulp chamber (within the coronal part of the tooth), the main canal(s), and more intricate anatomical branches that may connect the root canals to each other or to the ... Read Article

Talk:Root canal - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
Do I need the appointment with the endodontist to "close up" if a crown would do the same job? Or is he planning to close the canals themselves, and not just the chamber? Thanks in advance. Fearwig 16:24, having a root canal is not that bad--it was tedious (the procedure is intricate), ... Read Article

bad Dentist - YouTube
Very bad dentist more than one hour and half in tooth. Sign in . Upload. Search . 9:56 Root Canal Demonstration by Dr. Jerry Gordon 1,433,463 views 4:16 extraction of my wisdom tooth / verstandskies by Job Snijders 87,774 views ... View Video

What Do We Know About Oprah Winfrey's Thyroid Problem?
I know how bad it was now but at the time i didn’t. a nickel based crown replaced and a root canal extracted. The day my last amalgams were removed my hot flashes stopped. So last Feb, I lost my job, ... Read Article

Bad Root Canal Job Photos

PFT: Seeking Job With Contender, Urlacher Waits
More than two weeks ago, the Bears slammed the door in the face of the most recent face of their defense. Still, he's currently no closer to joining a new team than he was when the Bears cut him loose. ... Read News

No comments:

Post a Comment