Friday, February 10, 2012

Dark Red Gums After Root Canal

How Can I Remove A Blister From My gums - I Had A root canal ...
Community Experts online right now. Ask for FREE. You have 150 characters left ... View Video

Is It Normal To Bleed From Your gums after Brushing Each Time?
I am having to have a root canal in about 2 weeks i am so freakin nervous i need some support Will I have white spots on my teeth after I get my braces off? is it normal to bleed from your gums after brushing each time? ... Read Article

About Experts Sitemap - Group 15 - Page 68 2013-03-26
Is there a hole that may be red around it? If you push on it, does logical source: Hi Lori, Sorry to hear all this is going on. You are rightblood in the canal is not normal. After a root canal is completed, the only logical source Bump on gums after shots at the ... Read Article

Do I Need A Root Canal? : Crown Replacement After Root Canal ...
Learn about the importance of crown replacement after root canal treatment in this dental health video from an experienced dentist. I have a bubble when i lift up my lip that is red and its from trauma to my front tooth, it rotted my gums & almost killed me. ... View Video

How Long Does Your Mouth Usually Bleed after Getting A root ...
My bottom gums are red? please help! ? My bottom gums are red and just under tooth its sore and I can kinda see like a vain/nerve sticking out. ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment