Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Strange Feeling After Root Canal

Successiveaspect - YouTube
Much respect, ESPECIALLY DURING A ROOT CANAL. 6:00. home dentistry - Putting temporary filling in tooth cavity by thekamloopian • 111,663 But I have a strange feeling like I was been subliminally raped by the red phone conversation. ... View Video

Wikipedia:Unusual Articles - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
Any date when the day and month are both the square root of the last two digits of the year (the next being 4th April 2016). A strange unit of distance used to measure the Harvard Bridge. List of organisms named after famous people; ... Read Article

Page 2 Of Comments On Root Canal Demonstration - YouTube
I got a root canal, and i had to get 7 shots to numb it and i could still feel the pain. :( probably because i have VERYY sensitive teeth. However, a blockage was in my tooth and so he put some kind of liquid (it smelled like chlorine) in that canal to break it down, so i have to go back and ... View Video

Page 2 Of Comments On Root Canal Demonstration - YouTube
I recently got a root canal and it was not bad at all. I expected it to hurt since that was what I've heard about root canals, the only strange part is when the dentist burns off these wierd nerve-like things: ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment