Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dull Pain After Root Canal

Toothache - What Causes A Toothache - Dental Care - All About ...
A dull aching pain that may be sensitive to pressure often occurs. Keep in mind that once your sinus infection subsides, the toothache will go away as well, such as a root canal, may leave you with a toothache. ... Read Article

Root Canal - Stories About Root Canal Experiences
I am due for a root canal this week, after reading these remarks I am scared out of my wits I wish I had never read them!! I thought I'd be in pain for days. I do have a dull ache as if I had a bruise. Eating takes a little longer as I have to be careful not to break the temp cap. ... Read Article

Terrified By pain after root canal....
Ugh, so sorry i keep posting here. i had a root canal done 3 weeks ago that was quite painful and required a lot of antibiotics still was swollen on tuesday ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment