Monday, February 13, 2012

Dark Root Canal Tooth

Do I Need A Root Canal? : Crown Replacement After Root Canal ...
I just had a root canal done todaythe dentist advised getting a Crown put on the tooth. I had a root canal done 25 years ago on an upper molar and I never had a crown put on that tooth and it is still fine today. ... View Video

Dental Crown - Dental Crowns - Are You Happy With Your Dental ...
Dental crowns are used for a number of reasons, but most specifically because your tooth had a root canal or a very large filling that put your tooth at risk for fracturing. ... Read Article

White Teeth - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
The narrator comments on the action with using the metaphor of root canal by stating, “that the first sign of tooth decay is something rotten, something degenerate, deep within the gums. like in a "root canal", doesn’t automatically save the tooth. ... Read Article

Root Canal - Stories About Root Canal Experiences
They told me I had an abscessed tooth and needed a root canal (on a permanent tooth). They put me on antibiotics for the abscessed tooth. Today I had the root canal and my mouth is still numb (I left the dentist 3 hours and 19 mins. ago) ... Read Article

Pictures of Dark Root Canal Tooth

Gorilla Photobombs Kids At Australia Zoo (PHOTO)
"It would appear that this gorilla is simply bananas for bananas! Motaba the gorilla was sent into a frenzy at the Werribee Open Range Zoo…after she spotted two young visitors with her favorite snack," said the caption that accompanied this Rex USA photograph. ... Read News


A slight remineralization of enamel occurs in the dark zone, which serves as an example of how the development of dental caries is an active process with alternating changes. Upon completion of a root canal, the tooth is now non-vital, ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment